His career spans many industries and industries. Interested in technology, the human brain and technology. We probably know him best from the 1990’s hit by the London Beat, “I’ve been thinking about you” (you can watch the video below; he’s the guy playing the guitar).
“Will Henshall is founder of focus@will, a new science based productivity company that uses special kinds of music to help you focus when working and studying”
About The Interview
Will talks in more detail about:
- How being in a Music Band is very comparable to being in a Start-up Company
- Rocket Network and Digy-Delivery
- Neuroscience and Music and what that is all about.
- How you can improve your attention span up to 400%
The London Beat video
- Website: Focus@Will
Subscribing and Reviewing
- To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here. While you’re there, we would really appreciate it if you would leave us a review!
- For android devices, use any major podcast app and search for “Internet Business Questions”
- Listen straight from this site!
How To Ask Questions and Get In Touch
We have several different methods you can use to get in touch with us:
- Visit this website, then just click on the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave us a voicemail. (You don’t need to worry about voice quality or anything, we will just transcribe it and answer on the show)
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Join our LinkedIn group by Clicking Here
- Let the world know you are listening (or type in a question) through Twitter!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. We hope that you’ve enjoyed the podcast and found the information to be helpful in your online endeavor. Please remember, no question is too simple or stupid. If you aren’t sure of the answer, many others won’t know the answer either, so go ahead and leave your question and we’ll get it into the next available show! We’ll see you again in the next Episode of the Internet Business Questions Podcast!