Social Etiquette; SEO No-No’s; Bad Backlinks; Meta Descriptions & Comment Links
Want to help us out, ask us a question or just say hello? Visit http://listeningtochrisandcurtis.com and send us a tweet! We do our best to reply to each one
The questions for this episode include:
- I’m kind of new to social media from the perspective of a content creator. Is there any proper etiquette that I should follow?
- Can you give me a couple of tips on what NOT to do when it comes to SEO?
- I keep hearing you mention bad back links and disavowing and things like that. What are bad back links?
- Is it smart to vary meta descriptions over time? in order to be found with a broader keyword match?
- Does wordpress by default make the links that are left in the comments of my site no follow links? If not, how can I make those links nofollow?
The Curtis-hanger for the episode:
A tool to help you pronounce names
- This website has a database of thousands of names from all over the world. Just type in the name in the search box. You will get a result. Then click the listen button and it will pronounce the name for you.