Increasing Facebook Reach; Keywords Per Page; eCommerce SEO; Google Warnings on Your Site & Deep Links vs Home Page Links
Want to help us out, ask us a question or just say hello? Visit http://listeningtochrisandcurtis.com and send us a tweet! We do our best to reply to each one
The questions for this episode include:
- Do you have any strategies in increase my Facebook reach?
- Can one optimise multiple pages for a specific keyword or is it best practice to only optimise 1 page in order to get a specific page to rank for that keyword?
- I’m building my first eCommerce store and was wondering if you had any suggestions for on page SEO?
- I have a client suffering from a warning when their organic and paid listings are clicked on in Google. It comes up with the message “Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer”. The site is totally legit, but may previously have been compromised before my time. Do you know of a solution that can help us to get this overturned and get back to normal?
- I hope this is a relevant question for you guys. It’s about back links. If I have some very high value backlinks, but they are not linked to my home page (they link directly to another internal page), does this still have any SEO value for my homepage in search rankings? Or do the backlinks need to be pointed at my homepage?
The Curtis-hanger for the episode:
Create great intros for your videos
- IN this episode we have a really neat website where you can create intros for your videos.
- The website is http://www.flixpress.com
- The site has several free templates that you can use. Then they go up in price from $1-5, with a few costing $25.
- They look really professional and it’s definitely worth creating an account to try it out.