In this podcast: Site Speed Fixes; Password Management; Scraping Content; Internal & External Links; Unsuccessful Pages
Want to help us out, ask us a question or just say hello? Visit http://listeningtochrisandcurtis.com and send us a tweet! We do our best to reply to each one
The questions for this episode include:
- My WordPress site has been getting slower over time. What can I do to fix this?
- What’s everybody using for password management?
- Can you explain why someone would scrape my content and then republish it?
- Is there a simple way to check what internal and external links I have on my site?
- What is the best thing to do with a page that is a dud and doesn’t get any traffic? It’s taking up space on my menu bar.